iHowz exists to represent landlords’ views at central and local Government; aid landlords to run their businesses properly; keep landlords up to date with appropriate information; negotiate trade discounts; enable and encourage networking.
If required, we will take a robust opposition to any proposals, but prefer to discuss and negotiate.
Many landlord associations do similar, but iHowz is Not-For-Profit, and exists purely to help, not make a profit nor pay directors large sums.
Benefits of membership
- Unlimited Advice Line
- Regular Legal & Regulatory Updates
- Discounted Property Insurance
- Free Tax Investigation Insurance
- Weekly #ihowznews Articles
- Quarterly magazine
- All Required Documents including Tenancies, Notices & Comprehensive Guidance Notes.
Where else will you get a year’s advice for just £85? Can you afford not to join?
The landlord is ALWAYS legally liable – the courts don’t accept
lack of knowledge as an excuse. Join today:
A Standing Order form for payment can be found here