In addition to the recent White Paper, the government has published six other documents, namely:
- the government response to Considering the case for a Housing Court call for evidence explaining why it does not think there is a need for a separate housing court and how it will improve the possession process; for which, click here
- the government response to A new deal for renting consultation which covers removing section 21 of the Housing Act 1988 and improving landlord possession grounds; for which, click here
- the government response to the Tenancy deposit reform call for evidence which sets out support for the Tenancy Deposit Working Group’s consideration on deposit system improvement; for which, click here
- Local authority enforcement in the private rented sector: headline report which explores local authority enforcement in the private rented sector; for which, click here
- Property guardian: headline report which is a study that explores property guardianship in the private rented sector; for which, click here
- a segmentation analysis of private renters grouping privately rented households based on economic and family circumstances that impact their ability to access high-quality housing; for which, click here.