Landlord fined £20,000 for renting flats in unsafe house

A landlord who let out flats in an unsafe house which had no power or hot water has been fined £20,000.

Demetirous Georgiou, 64, failed to complete fire safety and gas and electrics works ordered on the Salford property in 2016.

The council said fire doors were not maintained, a fire ala...

To access this content, you must have a valid iHowz Membership.
If you already have a membership, please login first.
If you haven't joined us yet click here.
SEARCH

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

CATEGORIES
SOCIAL
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.

0 Comments

Submit a Comment